Featured Post

BECOMING AN ARTIST

The first thing people say to me is “I can't even draw a stick person”. That is exactly what I said, when I mentioned that I wished ...

Thursday, January 21, 2016

CLASS 1 DRUNKEN BOTTLES

This was my very first venture in helping people either further their art or just have a very entertaining time with paint and canvas.  Since I am a self taught artist who mostly relies on instinct rather than the rules and the techniques that you would learn from art classes or other artists.  I learned a long time ago that I learn best by trial and experience, I am not a good student.  But  in expressing my doubts about my ability to teach, due to my lack of technical knowledge, to another artist friend, she told me to teach people how I paint, so that is what I decided to do.  And what a delight to find I love to teach as well!!
 class.

In this class we did Drunken bottles, an easy project and one where everyone, can really play with their colors. Also did a bonus of a small painting on a piece of canvas, sunset with a palm tree.

Add caption







No comments:

Post a Comment