Featured Post

BECOMING AN ARTIST

The first thing people say to me is “I can't even draw a stick person”. That is exactly what I said, when I mentioned that I wished ...

Thursday, January 21, 2016

 Lesson 1 and Lesson 2


INTRODUCTION TO PAINTING WITH ACRYLICS

(space is limited to 3 per people per session)

For these first introductory lesson, there is no need to purchase anything, I will supply canvas, paint and brushes

These lessons are geared for the person who always thought they might like to be able to paint but didn't know where to start.

The poppy will be the lesson 1, just using basic blending techniques, mixing colors on the canvas.

The drunken bottles will be lesson 2 using a textured canvas, which will be prepared in advance.


I hope you will also end up finding the same love for painting that I have. If you think you can't paint, you may surprise yourself. 


LESSON 1 POPPY

LESSON 2 DRUNKEN BOTTLES

No comments:

Post a Comment