Featured Post

BECOMING AN ARTIST

The first thing people say to me is “I can't even draw a stick person”. That is exactly what I said, when I mentioned that I wished ...

Thursday, January 21, 2016

CLASS 2 & 3 POPPY AND DRUNKEN BOTTLES


In this class I decided to use texture.  So I had them drop off their canvas's and I textured them the day before, as the texture has to be bone dry.  I used drywall paste for the texture.  There are lots of texture mediums on the market, but in Mexico, we use the materials that are available.  The drunken bottles were a lot of fun, everyone enjoyed doing them.  As a class bonus and while we were waiting for things to dry, I had prepped a small piece of canvas and we all did a quick sunset with palm tree for an extra exercise. 

The poppies were done in this group's second class. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment