Featured Post

BECOMING AN ARTIST

The first thing people say to me is “I can't even draw a stick person”. That is exactly what I said, when I mentioned that I wished ...

Saturday, March 12, 2016

CLASS 7 & 8

Today I had 3 artists working with me. One of the ladies is re-purposing a large painting that she had in her condo when she bought it.  I wish we had taken a photo of it before we gessoed and textured it.  It is 4 wooden panels joined together, and she had envisioned a blue door, some pottery, and maybe even some bougainvillea, and she is well on her way.  The door looks fabulous and we have incorporated the sections of the panels into the painting.  We had to crop off the top off the door in order to have the door bit the height, normally I would have suggested painting the door on an upright canvas, but this is making it more unique to make it work with what we have. I am excited to see this finished.






















No comments:

Post a Comment