Featured Post

BECOMING AN ARTIST

The first thing people say to me is “I can't even draw a stick person”. That is exactly what I said, when I mentioned that I wished ...

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

CLASS #6

Another successful day with my budding artists.  Yesterday when prepping for the class I was having a terrible time.  Everything was frustrating me and things were not going well.  Everything was feeling like a mess and I was so discouraged.    I went upstairs this morning before the class and came bouncing down, to inform Bob that all was well...I had lost it temporarily, but it came back this morning.  It's just like a painting, that is not going right, you need to quit and come back the next day with fresh paint and a fresh spirit.

This was one of my subject paintings





 WORK IN PROGRESS



  1.  WORK IN PROGRESS


WORK IN PROGRESS

WORK IN PROGRESS

WORK IN PROGRESS

At the end of the day, everyone was about painted out, and they have homework to do on a couple but all in all a good time was had by all, and I was very proud of the progress
As a bonus everyone did a watercolor card as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment