Featured Post

BECOMING AN ARTIST

The first thing people say to me is “I can't even draw a stick person”. That is exactly what I said, when I mentioned that I wished ...

Saturday, March 17, 2018

MARCH 16, 2018 PAINTING CLASS








This was my largest class so far.  It was an amazing group of ladies, so much fun and a lot of budding artists here.  I think they had as much fun as I did.  I look forward to a few more classes next season.  I thank Janet for motivating me to do this. It was just what I needed to finish off a wonderful winter here in our Mexican home.  I have had a restful and healthy season, filled with family, friends and my favorite past time, painting.  The time has come now to head home to Kelowna our other home. I have missed my art group, the Mission Painters, and look forward to another great season at home. Thank you ladies for making this a really fun day for me.












Jeanne Woltering







Colleen Larsen


Cheri Krannawitter


Laurie Drummond



Water Melon Cards




















No comments:

Post a Comment